There are jobs, and then there are careers. Join the team of Autovol Solutioneers!
Position: Autovol Construction Solutioneer
Reports to: Production Supervisor
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Autovol is committed to building top-quality, affordable housing by empowering a devoted team of savvy Solutioneers with the latest in automation technology for off-site volumetric construction.
We are changing the way construction is done by incorporating automation and taking the heavy lifting off people. Autovol, Inc. in Nampa, ID, is the USA’s first fully automated volumetric modular factory and the most advanced modular factory worldwide. Apply today and join the team that will shape the future of construction.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Construction Solutioneer’s essential functions are as follows but in no particular order:
We are seeking highly skilled tradesmen and women to come to help us build the future of housing together. At Autovol, we build multi-family multi-story apartments in a controlled environment at our factory here in Nampa. This method is called off-site construction.
- The right candidate will maintain a happy demeanor, be eager to learn, be well-organized and detail-oriented, and be focused on the success of the family/company as a whole.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Leadership or Supervision.
- Ability to read a tape measure to a 1/16”
- Experience working with hand and power and pneumatic tooling.
- A strong drive to maintain a stable production phase and high up-time of the factory’s machinery.
- Desire to innovate and create with a willingness to stretch the limits of what’s been done before.
- Willingness to implement processes, instructions, and strategies to improve our performance as a team.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and self-start.
- Must promote and perform to company values.
Minimum of five (5) years experience in construction. Experience in off-site/modular construction is helpful.
- Positive & Happy Culture
- Family-like environment
- Construction work located indoors in a permanent location
- 4 Day work weeks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Seven (7) paid holidays
- 100% Employer-paid Medical plan for the employee (only)
- Voluntary dental and vision coverage
- Local perks, including discounted Costco and Axiom memberships
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting 50+ pounds regularly.
Apply for this position
A resume is required to apply for a position. If you do not have a resume then please download the following application fill out, then upload at the bottom of this form when you apply.