Position: Project Manager Solutioneer
Reports to: CEO
Job Type: Full-time
Autovol is committed to building top-quality, affordable housing by empowering a devoted team of savvy Solutioneers with the latest in automation technology for off-site volumetric construction.
We have the ability to change the way we build through the automation of the construction processes. Autovol, Inc. in Nampa, ID, is the first fully automated volumetric modular factory in the USA, and the most advanced modular factory across the World. Apply today and join the team that will shape the future of construction.
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
The Project Manager Solutioneer manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience with modular manufacturing companies or related industry preferred but not required
- Understanding of construction management software, Procore.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Solid problem solving and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional listener with excellent time management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to management direction
- Follows instructions, both written and verbal
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Seven (7) paid holidays
- 100% Employer-paid medical plan for employee (only)
- Voluntary dental and vision coverage
- Local perks, including discounted Costco and Axiom memberships
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Will require walking throughout the day
Autovol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate based on gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Autovol is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities under the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws. Autovol is a tobacco & drug-free workplace.