There are jobs and then there are careers. Join the team of Autovol Solutioneers!
Position: Autovol Construction Solutioneer
Reports to: Production Supervisor
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Autovol is committed to building top-quality, affordable housing by empowering a devoted team of savvy Solutioneers with the latest in automation technology for off-site volumetric construction.
We are changing the way construction is done by incorporating automation and taking the heavy lifting off of people. Autovol, Inc. in Nampa, ID, is the first fully automated volumetric modular factory in the USA, and the most advanced modular factory worldwide. Apply today and join the team that will shape the future of construction.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking highly skilled tradesmen and women to come to help us build the future of housing together. At Autovol we build multi-family multi-story affordable housing complexes in a controlled environment at our factory here in Nampa. This method is called off-site construction.
- The right candidate will maintain a happy demeanor, be eager to learn, be well organized and detail-oriented, and be focused on the success of the family/company as a whole.
- Must have a strong work history in the construction trades
- Ability to read a tape measure to a 1/16″
- Experience working with hand and power and pneumatic tooling.
- A strong drive to maintain a stable production phase and high up-time of the factory’s machinery.
- Desire to innovate and create with a willingness to stretch the limits of what’s been done before.
- Willingness to implement processes, instructions, and strategies to improve our performance as a team.
- Proven ability to problem-solve, self-start.
- Must promote and perform to company values.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Leadership or Supervision.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in construction. Experience in off-site/modular construction is helpful.
- Positive & happy Culture
- Family-like environment
- Construction work located indoors in a permanent location
- 4 Day work weeks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Seven (7) paid holidays
- 100% Employer-paid Medical plan for employee (only)
- Voluntary dental and vision coverage
- Local perks, including discounted Costco and Axiom memberships
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting 50+ pounds regularly.
Autovol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate based on gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Autovol is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities under the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws. Autovol is a tobacco & drug-free workplace.