There are jobs and then there are careers. Join the team of Autovol Solutioneers!
Position: Forklift Operator
Reports to: Receiving Supervisor
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Autovol is committed to building top-quality, affordable housing by empowering a devoted team of savvy Solutioneers with the latest in automation technology for off-site volumetric construction.
We are changing the way construction is done by incorporating automation and taking the heavy lifting off of people. Autovol, Inc. in Nampa, ID, is the first fully automated volumetric modular factory in the USA, and the most advanced modular factory worldwide. Apply today and join the team that will shape the future of construction.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary role of this position is to verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing deliveries and prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping material; receiving, unpacking, verifying, and recording incoming material; and arranging for transportation of products. Successful candidates will be eager to learn, well organized, detail-oriented, and focused on the success of the team and company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Operate lifting devices such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms to load, unload transport, or stack material and waste disposal rotation
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move items around the facility to ensure timely and complete delivery
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy
- Maintain plant appearance and cleanliness inside and out
- As a key member of the Procurement Department, successful candidates will function as the liaison between the production line, raw material delivery sources, and Supply Chain
- Stock/ store material shipments in their designated location
- Ability to work in a team environment to complete goals while also working alone on projects
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs regularly
- Must be able to provide a driving record and be able to be insured on the company’s insurance
Minimum of five (5) years experience in forklift operating experience/receiving
- Positive & happy culture
- Family-like environment
- Construction work located indoors in a permanent location
- 4 Day work weeks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Seven (7) paid holidays
- 100% Employer-paid Medical plan for employees (only)
- Voluntary dental and vision coverage
- Local perks, including discounted Costco and Axiom memberships
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting 50+ pounds regularly.
Autovol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate based on gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Autovol is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities under the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws. Autovol is a tobacco & drug-free workplace.
Salary: Depending on Experience
Apply for this position
A resume is required to apply for a position. If you do not have a resume then please download the following application fill out, then upload at the bottom of this form when you apply.