Join the team of Autovol Solutioneers! There are jobs and then there are careers.
Position: Drywall Solutioneer
Reports to: Production Supervisor
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Autovol is committed to building top-quality, affordable housing by empowering a devoted team of savvy solutioneers with the latest in automation technology for off-site volumetric construction.
We have the ability to change the way we build through the automation of the construction processes. Autovol, Inc. in Nampa, ID, is the first fully automated volumetric modular factory in the USA, and most advanced modular factory across the World. Apply today and join the team that will shape the future of construction.
The primary role of this position is to apply the finish to drywall partitions to include taping and mudding, application corner beading, texturing and painting. The right candidate will be eager to learn, be well organized, detail-oriented, and focused on the success of the team/company as a whole.
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements.
- Measure and mark surfaces to layout work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Run a mud box, corner mudder, nail spotter, bazooka, drywall sander, hopper, airless sprayer or other drywall/painting tools.
- Achieve a Level 4 finish with minimal number of coats.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by Management or Supervision.
- Desire to innovate and create with a willingness to stretch the limits of what’s been done before.
- Willingness to implement processes, instructions, and strategies to improve our performance as a team.
- Proven ability to problem-solve.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED:
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in drywall finishing preferably in a factory-built environment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy starting with 10 days annually and increasing with years of service
- Paid holidays and no night shifts!
- Dual plan Medical Insurance: 100% Employer-paid PPO Medical plan for employee (only) or 100%
- Employer-paid HDHP Medical Plan for employee and a child
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Supplemental Policy coverage
- Voluntary 401(k) and Roth IRA plans
- Local perks, including discounted Costco and Axiom gym memberships
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting 50+ pounds regularly.
Autovol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate based on gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Autovol is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities under the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws. Autovol is a tobacco & drug-free workplace.
Salary: $17.00+ DOE