There are jobs and then there are careers. Join the team of Autovol Solutioneers!
Position: CAD Drafting Solutioneer
Reports to: Engineering Manager
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Autovol is committed to building top-quality, affordable housing by empowering a devoted team of savvy Solutioneers with the latest in automation technology for off-site volumetric construction.
We have the ability to change the way we build through the automation of the construction processes. Autovol, Inc. in Nampa, ID, is the first fully automated volumetric modular factory in the USA, and most advanced modular factory across the World. Apply today and join the team that will shape the future of construction.
This is not an entry level position. The primary role of this position you will be responsible for creating highly detailed and coordinated Revit models and data for our automation and production team. You will work with a skilled group of teammates and cross train throughout all disciplines. The right candidate will be eager to learn, be well organized, detail-oriented, and focused on the success of the team/company as a whole.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adjust models and drawings for various product disciplines
- Apply structural information to models for production
- Coordinate with production team
- Develop schedules, line diagrams, and legends
- Live the Company’s mission and values and advocate these to other Solutioneers
- Handle the administrative duties of the position
- Actively contribute to the Company’s quest for continuous quality improvement
- Keep superiors and peers informed, seek their advice, involvement and approval when necessary
- Must be able to learn fast and keep developing new skills
- Reading and understanding construction documents is required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Dedicated to accountability personally and for the team
- High level of commitment to accuracy / keen eye for details
- Good people skills, good attitude, and the ability to work in a team setting
- Programming experience would be a plus for this position
- Unwavering commitment to conform to the requirements
- Ability to hold others accountable in a way that produces maximum conformity and minimal strife
- AAS Degree in Drafting Technology or equivalent experience
- Must be proficient in Revit (2-4 years active experience) or similar modeling system
- Must be proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy starting with 10 days annually and increasing with years of service
- Paid holidays and no night shifts!
- Dual plan Medical Insurance: 100% Employer-paid PPO Medical plan for employee (only) or 100% Employer-paid HDHP Medical Plan for employee and a child
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Supplemental Policy coverage
- Voluntary 401(k) and Roth IRA plans
- Local perks, including discounted Costco and Axiom gym memberships
Autovol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate based on gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Autovol is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities under the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws. Autovol is a tobacco & drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this position
A resume is required to apply for a position. If you do not have a resume then please download the following application fill out, then upload at the bottom of this form when you apply.